Junior Training Programs
- All newcomers to the High School Training MUST register to trial to be assessed. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Newcomers to Spikezone can choose to register to trial before committing to the term, or register for the term right away.
- You may select one or more sessions for your skill group, additional cost for more sessions apply.
- High School Training players must remain in same skill group for all sessions registered.
- YEAR 6s IN 2021 TERM 4 2021 AND SUMMER:
- Players who are currently in Year 6 can choose to register for Spikezone OR High School Training. As we understand some of you may wish to prepare your child for high school volleyball next year.
Information for Summer, such as schedule and fees, will be available from 9 November 2021.
Information for Term 4 2021:
- 10 weeks term (5 Oct 2021 - 10 Dec 2021)
- Fees per term, once a week:
- Spikezone - $160
- High School Training - $140
Training Schedule for Term 4 2021:
Please read this info for members and parents
Contact us for more information