Junior Program - 2023 Term 2
- See the schedule below for dates, days, times and venues.
- Fees per term, for once a week:
- Spikezone (SZ): $171 (9 weeks)
- High School Training (HST) - Beginners: $180 (10 weeks)
- High School Training (HST) - Development, Intermediate & Advanced: $170* (10 weeks)
*The coaches will assess you to determine your eligibility for these skill groups.
All newcomers AND returning players MUST register to attend. We do not accept walk-ins.
- HST Newcomers:
- Unsure which skill group? Register to trial to be assessed.
- You think you are a beginner? Sign up Beginners for the term.
- You think you are higher than beginners? Register to trial to be assessed.
- SZ Newcomers:
- Just want to try out before committing? Register to trial.
- Keen to commit to the term without trialling? Register SZ for the term.
If you will continue for the term after trialling, you will be invoiced for the term (includes trial session attended). If you decide not to continue, no fees will be incurred. Each player can only trial once.
- Returning Players to HST:
- Select the skill group you were last allocated into. We may change your group at our discretion. If so, you will be notified via email.
- Your session of choice is full?
- Register to be on the wait list (link in main rego form). We will email you if a spot opens up for you.
Training Schedule for 2023 Term 2: